Last Updated: 12/07/2015
Collection of Your Information
Belatonia, LLC may collect information from you when you create an account, use the interactive areas and www.bestessayes.com/ 10pagepapers com features of our Site, communicate with us via third party social media sites, participate in promotion, or request customer support from us.
When you access the Site, https://www.econotimes.com/Online-Website-Acts-as-Marriage-Firm-For-Russian-Brides-1573956″>russian women for marriage hidden spy apps for android we may collect information about you, including:
- Log Information:We may collect the information about your use of the Site, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and language.
- Device Information:We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Use of Your Information
We may use information about you to:
- operate and improve the Sites;
- send you notices, updates, security alerts, and messages;
- respond to your questions;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Site;
- personalize and improve the Site and send advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- send you information about new products, services, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news;
- link or combine with information we receive from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Belatonia, LLC may store personal information in the United States and in other countries.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as specified below:
- with third party merchants and other service providers whom we are affiliates with or who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent, including when we notify you on the Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Site, certain information about you may be displayed publicly;
- with third parties for their own marketing and business purposes (if you are a California resident, please refer to the information about your privacy rights with respect to this type of sharing);
- in response to a request for information if the disclosure is required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process, rule or regulation;
- if your actions are in violation with our Terms & Conditions, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Belatonia, LLC.
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of Belatonia, LLC to another company.
Social Media Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button and Pinterest “Pin” button), which let you share actions you take on the Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features may enable the sharing of your information with the public depending on your settings on the account with these entities.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these features at any time.